Saturday, May 30, 2009

Memorial Day weekend '09

Yay! I got signed up for summer classes and they start next week! @__@ I'll be taking government and sociology. I've still been working at BAM, and Ben is working on getting his own portion of the house turned into a 'man cave'. :p Needless to say, we have been very busy. Before Boudewijn visits in July we're planning to get the spare bedroom ready. We've got a lot of work to do... but it'll be fun. ^o^

I hope everyone had a good Memorial day weekend. I sure did! We did our usual thing where we go to lake Gladewater and spend a few hours there. We roasted hot dogs and snacked on chips and juice. <3 It was sooooo good too. When we got home I roasted marshmellows over my gas stove... it's sort've become a new strange habbit of mine. o_O; It all started when I got the crazy idea to roast marshmellows over scented candles...

*insert long story about marshmellows cooked over scented candles here*

... and that's how I got into roasted marshmellows over my gas stove. I highly recommend it, it's fun! ;p *burns her kitchen down in 5 minutes*

No comments:

Followers