Friday, August 7, 2009

Just another Friday

It's Friday and I'm actually off work! o__o; Amazing!

Well, it's not THAT amazing... instead of working today I work tomorrow so it's not all that great. xD But that's okay, I work with a really great team of people so it can be fun going to work. (note: 'can' be fun) lol

Yesterday was Ben's birthday! ^_^ He turned 24! He's such a old man. lol I bought him a chocolate cake with vanilla ice cream in the middle. For his birthday I bought him a brand new super duper gateway computer. It's got a terabyte of HD space, 8 gb of ram, a quad core processor, and a duo video card. o__o;; Makes my tablet look weak.

If Ben doesn't stay out too late tonight working we might be going to see that GI-Joe movie with one of his buddies for his birthday. I know that movie looks kinda corny but it'll be fun to watch. :p At least I can enjoy mocking it.

No comments:

Followers