Thursday, November 10, 2011

Hello all! ^_^ Enjoying this wonderful cool weather? I think it's great, it's such a nice breather from the intense summer heat we had this year. @_@


So this is what I was up to while I was away for the weekend at Mom's... ^_^



Tie-dye!!! :D



It was so much fun! We made a BUNCH of stuff. My Mom always has a lot of things she wants to tie-dye so it takes several hours to do it all. @_@ She makes a bunch to give away as gifts. I took home some very nice tie-dye skirts. :D

Hmmm... *thinks* what else is new... well, not much. I'm getting ready for next semester already! I'm trying to plan a schedule that will work for the Spring semester but I'm having trouble. @_@ I'm getting to the point where I only have a few classes to choose from and some of them aren't even offered in the Spring. The other classes conflict with each other so it looks like I will have to toss in a couple of electives.

...well Jesse, I may be taking a course in web design after all. XD

No comments:

Followers