Thursday, February 17, 2011

New Art 2/17/2011

I just realized that it has almost been two weeks since my last post!!! *gasp*

More art, more art! :D

2/12/2011 'He makes bread'  made a new friend just recently, and so I decided to create a furry for him. :D His name is Reno, he is a wolfie that cooks bread, lol.
^ This one was for a new buddy of mine from school. ^^ He has been really nice to me so he gets a free pic as a friend acceptance initiation, lolz. XD *dork*

I discovered a new way that's much easier to do my artwork with Photoshop. <3 That's how I have been able to get so much artwork done here lately even though school has been CRAZY.

... I also got a new puppy. :X I'll post pictures soon. Her name is Zilla, and she is 2 months old. The shelter where I got her from says she is some kind of pitbull mix. <3 She is so adorable, and smart too! She already knows how to sit, fetch, and come when you call her. She does poo a lot though. XD but I guess that's to be expected.

No comments:

Followers