Monday, February 7, 2011

New Art 2/4/2011

I have two new pics that I just recently added to Aoi Skies...

2/4/2011 'Skater Bluie' It's a new Bluie picture for the new year! ^o^ I drew this as a graphic for my main page. Of course Bluie has to have a skateboard. <3 Bluie is © me! 2/3/2011 'My Dance' w00t. It's Sophie in a futuristic techno dance environment. :D Not exactly what I had originally planned with this pic but I think it came out good. Sophie Camiara © me!

I also have some really sad news. It looks like Buu won't be coming home. >_< I was really upset. What made matters worse was that Terry was having a pretty bad day too... he wrecked a car that wasn't even his - he was borrowing it from his job in hopes of purchasing it! It was a very stressful day indeed.

Thankfully things seem to be getting a little less stressful. I've been doing more artwork lately and I'm going to be visiting the shelter tomorrow to see about adopting a new puppy. ^^'' Today was pretty cool... it was Terry's birthday and all so he took the day off and went with me, Ben, and Jesse to Plano to go to the Asian World Market. <3 Yay!

That is all. :X

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Happy belated birthday, Terry! Sorry to hear about the car. And Buu. That's pretty sad...

Followers