Monday, July 11, 2011

July News


Hello again. :3

Just thought I would make a post here since it has been awhile... not much has been going on lately. The main thing I've been doing this past week has been commission work. @.@ I'm finally pretty much done with the children's book commission. (I only have one background to put together for a scene already drawn, and then I'll be done <3) And I'm already scheduled for two more commissions and one art trade!

July 9th was this past Saturday. :3 (my independence day from the military, Lol) It was that very day some four years ago that I was medically discharged from the Air Force.... hmmm, didn't I mention this before? Oh well! :P Anyways, we had some fun that day... we ordered pizza, watched a movie, and went swimming. <3 It wasn't as good as the past July 9th celebrations, but still fun.

and yes, in case you are wondering... that is a my little pony up there. o__o and yes again, I have been brainwashed... dun dun duuuuuuunnnn! Just a heads up, there will be some pony art surfacing on Aoi Skies. XD The art trade I have is with a MLP fan of her ponysona. (Y'know...like fursona!) I joined a MLP forum after I started watching the new series on YouTube. ^o^ Maybe kinda weird to everyone else, but it's fun. I'm hoping to make some artsy friends at the pony forum. I even created my own ponysona!

I'm going to stop talking now. XD

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Booyah, My Little Pony: Friendship is Magic is... So awesome! I can;t believe the love this show is getting on the internet, but what astonishes me more is that I actually love it.

Brohoof. ~Bo
;3

Followers