Friday, July 1, 2011

7/15/2011

I wanted a excuse to post something, Lol. Nothing really interesting has been going on these past few days... I've been doing a lot more art lately though. @.@ It's getting pretty lonely and tiresome living out here in the woods. I got so lonely yesterday that I decided to try to get back in touch with some of my old ICL friends. I need a life. u___u

Not saying that my ICL friends aren't cool, it's just many of them have dispersed and have moved on. However I did get back in touch with my old friend, Travis. (A.K.A. 'Hexx') :D Some of you old-schoolers might remember him, he used to run Magic Cheesewheel with me. (A very strange website, before bluie's island.com existed) It was a art website for me, a comic website for the both of us, and who knows what all else. O_o I can't really remember... that was a looooong time ago. Man I'm old. p__q

But enough of the past! Who knows, maybe I can reform the old Bluie empire that once was many years ago. >:D MUWAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHA! *bricked*

Don't forget about July 9th! That very day FIVE years ago I was sent home from the Air Force on medical leave. XD I call it 'Bluie Independence Day', Lol.

No comments:

Followers