Saturday, January 5, 2008

Boring Weekend

What a boring weekend this has been so far... u_u''

It started off a little different than I had expected. One of my coworkers had to be rushed to the hospital last night due to a kidney problem of some sort and so I came in last night to cover part of her shift. Since I had to be there till 9PM I didn't have to come in to work today till 1PM. :D Which was fine by me because I was supposed to have been there this morning at 7:30! Atleast I got to spend a little extra time with my hubby and it made the weekend more interesting...

Tomorrow I have to open. @__@'' Same for Monday, too. Ah well, I got three days off in a row this coming week so that'll be good. I plan on taking the test for Kilgore college this coming Thursday. We'll see how that goes.

No comments:

Followers