Sunday, January 13, 2008

Meow :3

Yaaaayyy... I'm getting my old cat back! :D Hes a small black cat named Toby that my Mom got for Christmas a couple years back. When my parents divorced she took him with her to her new apartment... but sadly since she has to work over-time everyday hes not getting the attention he needs. Sooo...with enough convincing from my Mom that it'd be okay, my Dad allowed me to keep Toby for her while shes still working! (which will be a loooong time) ^__^ I'm so happy! I just love that cat... and it'll be nice just having a inside cat. Inside cats are cooler than dogs in some respects because they're cleaner and you can let them sleep in your bed. <3 Hes such a sweetie, too. I can't wait!

Oh, and in other news... my Accuplacer test went really well! I passed everything BUT the essay which I expected to begin with anyways. I scored very high on the Algebra, I got a 93! I'm hoping if they don't automaticly advance me to trig, that I can clep out of the class and get credit for it. ^_^ It was just way too easy! And its all thanks to Miss Kay, my highschool teacher. :D Shes awesome! *thumbs up*

No comments:

Followers