Wednesday, January 9, 2008

What a crazy week

This week has just been crazy! (at work, anyways) u__u Every day that I've had off I've been called in for one reason or another. Liz, one of my co-workers, got sent to the hospital friday night for kidney infections. She then got the weekend off but called in anyways for the following three days. THEN Vanessa went into labor Tuesday morning so I got called in and now we're REALLY short on people. o__O'' Everybodys kinda scatter brained right now. I'm just happy I atleast got two days off this week. I was so tired of working everyday...

I did manage to run by Kilgore this afternoon and sign up for their placement test or whatever for tomorrow. I'm excitied about that. ^o^ I'm trying to do some last minute brushing up on basic math skills. Eeek! Wish me luck! :D

No comments:

Followers